APICS is the leading professional association for supply chain and operations management and the premier provider of research, education and certification programs that elevate supply chain excellence, innovation and resilience. APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) and APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) designations set the industry standard. With over 37,000 members and more than 250 international partners, APICS is transforming the way people do business, drive growth and reach global customers. To learn more about APICS, visit www.apics.org.
APICS Pikes Peak serves Colorado Springs and Southern Colorado’s supply chain and operations management professionals with programs providing:
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) courses
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) courses
- Training in Supply Chain & Operations Management Body of Knowledge
- Professional Development Events including plant tours and speakers
- Networking opportunities
Sign up now for our next event:
Fall Professional Development Dinner Meeting – Date & Location TBD.
Advance Your Career With APICS Certifications!
Whether you are starting out as an operations assistant, or you are a senior manufacturing expert with years of mechanical systems or vendor management experience, APICS will
- keep you up-to-date and industry-savvy on current news and events.
- give you the leverage you need to advance your career.
- enhance your operations and supply chain management skills.
- make you a valued leader within your organization.
A new CPIM series is starting in September. Sign up now to start on your path to certification. See our Education Classes page for more information about class offerings.